Followers

Sunday, December 24, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS — HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!

On this Christmas Eve day, I'd like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! Despite all the rushing around and hassles to find the perfect gifts, Christmas is a season of lights, hope, friendliness and smiles. 

We're visiting our son in the Cleveland suburbs for the Christmas.  Not being familiar with the grocery stores, I ask a lot of questions.  Everyone has been so helpful, especially when I say I don't live around here. Then they ask where I'm visiting from, and when I say Florida, we spend a few minutes discussing where I live and where they've visited.  More people than I expected have heard of DeLand. Either they have a son, daughter, niece, or nephew who's gone to Stetson, or they know someone who sky dives at Deland's airport. The conversation always ends with mutual holiday greetings along with directions to the soup, stuffing, or egg nog.

Adding to the season, we've had snow!  Much as I love Florida winters, I like it to be cold and snowy at Christmas. My fingers have been crossed for a white Christmas, and I've been rewarded.  Here's a view of my son's back yard.  

 












And while I'm talking about a snowy Christmas, here's a link to a light Christmas romance I wrote a few years ago.  It takes place on Christmas Eve and is about a country girl living in the city, her handsome date, and a Blue Christmas Tree.  It was published by an online publisher in the U.K. called Alfie Dog, and is  like a Hallmark movie in 1,000 words.  I first featured it  in a blog last year,  December 13, 2016. 

Link to December 13, 2016 blog   https://elizabethvollstadt.blogspot.com/2016/12/a-christmas-romance-blue-christmas-tree.html

                                                -----------------------------------

As a added note, there are just a couple of days left for the special $.99 Kindle holiday pricing for PAIRS ON ICE and PAIRS AT NATIONALS.  Just click on the book you want and to go to the Amazon page.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!









No comments:

Post a Comment